THE 1ST “JAY RADIO” INVITATIONAL TOURNAMENT
May 4th thru May 6th, 2012
45 TEAMS COMPETING… WE’VE SOLD OUT ALL TEAM SLOTS. EXCITING!!!:
- Revised Sunday Schedule (FOR ALL TEAMS)
Please excuse the delay in relaying Sunday’s revised schedule. It was a long day… we wanted to ensure accuracy.
- Review Tournament Scores and Photos
- LEAVE YOUR WELL WISHES TO JAY RADIO on our feature page, “Who Is Jay Radio?”.
- Registration fees ($300 per team) must be paid in full no later than May 3 (ONLINE).
- Download and bring completed team roster form
- Review the Playing Rules
- Review the Tournament Age Division & Registration Requirements
- Hotel Information
|William Allen High School: 126 N 17th St, Allentown, PA 18102|
|Dieruff High School: 815 N Irving St, Allentown, PA 18109|
|East Side Youth Center: 1140 E. Clair St, Allentown, PA 18109|
DOOR ADMISSION FOR SPECTATORS:
Adults pay $6 per day; Children pay $3 per day; Weekend pass for $10
- Team Participation: Boys Teams 3rd – 11th Grades
- Will Accept Elite AAU Teams, Travel Teams A/B Levels, & CYO
- Flex Scheduling, Stop Clock, PIAA Cert Refs, Pool Play, Champ Format, Hoop Group MVP Scholarships
- The top three teams will receive team trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- Tournament MVPs will be given scholarship awards on behalf of the Hoop Group for Summer Basketball Camps administered by the Hoop Group.
YOU GOT GAME? BRING IT!!!