Intramural Skills Review, Week 4 of 6
- Watch the LAY-UP VIDEO on this page.
- Perform the HOMEWORK from Week 2 (REPETITION IS KEY!): If you have wall-to-wall carpet, practice on one knee in the bathroom. Try to dribble without looking at the ball. Get it done! TWO WORDS: WORK HARD! TWO MORE WORDS: NO EXCUSES!
Also refer to the “How to ALWAYS make layups!” video clip
ITEMS REVIEWED IN GYM PRACTICE:
- Layups (8 foot/10 foot)
- Half-court: Iso play review (pick & roll with options)
- Pass denial (defense away from ball)
- Full-court scrimmage (alternate executing play & free play)
- Violations: travel, double dribble, foul (during scrimmage)
- Dribbling: strong/weak hand
- Shooting Form